The media coupler is used to connect the SKS IP network to SKS BUS systems. Thus it is possible to join various BUS segments into one complete system or to connect SKS IP systems to 6-wire indoor stations. The digital video input signals are made available to all SKS 6-wire users, sound and control signals are converted bi-directionally. Hence it is possible to realize extensive systems with respect to user numbers and wire lengths.
- Controlling of up to 96 BUS addresses within the 6-wire BUS
- Providing a central image memory (requires compatible video indoor stations or app)
- More than 8 door stations in a system
- Nominal input voltage: 24 VDC
- Nominal input current: max. 300 mA
- Working temperature : 0° C to +45° C
- Protection type IP20
Per 6-wire segment a media coupler is needed as well as, depending on the respective number of indoor stations, a Solo compact power supply 300119 (for smaller BUS segments) or a Basic compact power supply 300089 in combination with a Video compact power supply 300090 (for up to 96 indoor stations).
An example of an apartment house, student residence or functional buildings with the advantage, that all data is stored centralised on the main media coupler and that extensive systems can be realized with regards to user numbers and wire lingths.