The IP Gateway II provides the connection to various compatible mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, computers or video IP telephones.
To be able to use the functionality each mobile device needs a corresponding paid license which is limited in time. License costs on request.
- Interface between the SKS 6-wire BUS and IP networks
- Transferring call, audio, video and control signals to a local IP user or to mobile devices via the internet
- Each access attempt is registered in the software
- Door calls sent to 5 (IP Gateway II Family) or 10 (IP Gateway II Business) mobile devices (per BUS address) at the same time
- IP devices (smartphones, tablets) may be used as additional indoor stations. The SKS app is a mobile addition to an intercom and does not replace an indoor station. Thus SKS do recommend a wire-bound indoor station on top of the app.
- Mobile use with the SKS app
- Direct camera access
- Control functions (e. g. door opener or light)
- Nominal input voltage: 24 VDC
- Nominal input current: max. 300 mA
- Working temperature: 0°C to +45°C
- Protectiontype IP20
- IP Gateway is supplied via power supply 300085
- Using mobile door communication (transmission of images and speech) may be limited or prohibited by the mobile network operator
- The quality of the connection concerning the transmission of images and speech may vary due to site-specific conditions of the wireless network (both mobile communication and WLAN)
- Two free lifetime licenses are included in the Family packet, further ones can be reserved.
|Enclosed lifetime licenses||2||–|
|App for mobile devices||✔||✔|
|PC software (Windows)||✔||✔|
|Number of BUS addresses||3||96|
|Number of parallel devices per call address||5||10|
Schematic overview IP Gateway II Family and Business
For usage of the IP Gateway, SKS provides a variety of software solutions for smartphones, tablets and computers (Windows 10).
The actual app compatibility may vary with different end devices. For this reason, the SKS app provides a demo mode, free of charge, to evaluate the compatibility before purchase.